The Classic II is our most popular ceramic charcoal grill, perfect for typical backyard grilling and smoking and any new ceramic griller. This ceramic bbq grill set a new high standard for craftsmanship with built-in features for hassle-free cooking and an adjustable 18 inch cooking surface with the 2-tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System. Innovation comes standard with each kamado ceramic grill from Kamado Joe.
Trying to decide between a Kamado Joe Classic I vs. Classic II? You can expect both to offer a Kamado Joe Classic 18 inch cooking surface. But there are a few features that make the Classic II the most popular. The mold and water resistant Kontrol Tower Top Vent maintains precise airflow for consistent temperatures. The patented Air Lift Hinge makes opening and closing your grill a breeze and reduces dome weight by 96%. To make sure you achieve the perfect cook every time, the wire mesh gasket seal is made with fiberglass for a superior air-tight seal.
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Kontrol Tower Top VentAMP FireBox – only with Classic Joe® II grill with cart
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/HandleGrill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Width: 46.5″ x Height: 48″ x Depth: 28″ – (with cart & shelves)
- Width: 25.75″ x Height: 33.88″ x Depth: 30.88″ – (without cart & shelves)
- Grill Weight: 232 lbs – (with cart & shelves)
- Grill Weight: 188 lbs. – (without cart & shelves)
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F
- Cooking Surface: 18” diameter – w/ grill expander :407 sq. in. – w/ 2 set of grates : 508 sq. in. – w/ both grates and grill expander :660 sq in.